Do you have a passion for music that you’re ready to share with a room full of students who are eager to learn? You know the time and dedication that goes into your art of choice, and you’re ready to take the next step to fully master it. Maybe you just don’t see how going back to a physical classroom would be possible, and you’re not sure what other options you have. That’s where Online at Southern Miss can help!
Our fully online Master’s in Music Education program is designed specifically for individuals who are currently teaching or involved in the professional world but are ready to take the next step in their career. Are you ready to inspire students? This convenient and affordable online degree gives you the tools to improve your teaching techniques and offers the opportunity to address topics that are relevant in music education today.
To qualify for this program all you need is:
- A Bachelors of Music Education, Bachelor of Arts in Music Education or equivalent
- GRE Scores
- Completed application materials by due dates (Fall Admission: Just 1st, Spring Admission: November 1st, Summer Admission: March 1st)
- GPA of 3.0 in last 60 hours of Bachelor’s Degree
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts from all institutes of higher learning attended
- Writing Sample
What is required for obtaining a master’s in Music Education online? Click here and find our degree requirements!
Are there any additional fees? How long does the degree usually take to earn? Who do I contact for more information? Will I need to write a thesis? These are some of our most frequently asked questions! Click here for the answers!
Let Online at Southern Miss bring the classroom to you. This is your life, plus college!
Share on Social Media: