Are you looking for a degree that can be applied to variety of professions? A degree that can teach you to apply science and engineering principles in work environments ranging from Computer Systems Administrator to Welding Supervisor? The Applied Technology Online Degree from Online at Southern Miss prepares students for limitless career opportunities in a variety of fields.
This convenient and affordable program emphasizes the practical application of business management and examines the theories of human resource and development, production process planning, and technological innovations critical for success in public and private industries.
- Written Communication
- Natural Science and Mathematics
- Aesthetic Values
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Computer Competency Requirement
- Writing-Intensive Requirement
- Speaking-Intensive Requirement
- Capstone Requirement (Major Area)
- Major Area of Study Requirement (42 Hours)
- Additional Requirements (36 Hours Technical Electives)
If you’re ready to take the next step but you’re wondering, “What are the costs? Do online students pay out-of-state tuition? How many credits are required to complete the degree program?”
Let this fully online degree from Online at Southern Miss take your career to the next level! This is your life, plus college.